When winter arrives in New York City, it’s a time to take advantage of the tourists staying far away from the cold. We know how this winter weather makes it very tempting to hibernate our weekends away, but now’s the time to take advantage of being a tourist bug! Go out to the city and try to knock down this NYC bucket list.
The NYC Winter Bucket List
- Visit the Whitney Museum of American Art.
- Go to the Chinatown Lunar New Year Firecracker Ceremony & Parade
- Visit the New York Botanical Garden.
- See the street art in Bushwick.
- Go to the Guggenheim Museum.
- Take photos of New York in the snow.
- Drink all the hot chocolate.
- Go to a Broadway show.
- Instagram a trendy dessert.
- Stroll across the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Eat in Little Italy.
- Do work at the Rose Main Reading Room.
- Go to the top of the Empire State Building.
- Catch a show at the Comedy Cellar.
- See the Lalique Windows at Henri Bendel.
- Go to brunch.
- Go to a museum during free hours.
- Take a tour on the High Line.
- Go to a New York Fashion Week event.
- See the tiniest museum.
- Go sledding.
- Visit Strands Book Store.
- Watch TV at The Paley Center for Media.
- Go to the zoo.
- Eat at the Nutella cafe.
What would you add to this NYC Winter Bucket List? Share your ideas in the comments below!
Author: Katina Beniaris
Born in Chicago, Katina has always been drawn to cities. She spent her college years in the heart of Chicago studying journalism and she travels to various cities every year for new experiences. When she’s not blogging, you can find her catching up on the latest pop culture sensation on Netflix.