Lost & Found in the City is a new lifestyle guide sharing the experience of living in the hustle and bustle. Unlike any blog out there, we’re looking to combine various voices from different cities to help people navigate life a new city. We are currently recruiting enthusiastic contributors to join our community!
What we’re looking for
Do you live in a city? Do you want to share your experience and expertise in living the best city life? Write for Lost & Found! We’re looking for contributors on a volunteer, non-paying basis. We want city locals from around the world to share their unique experiences with other city dwellers. These contributors demonstrate strong writing skills and knowledge of creating engaging content. They know how to interact with an audience through social media and want to help us build a community.
- Can commit to contributing one (1) blog post per month to Lost & Found
- Reside or work in a city
- Actively participate in social media
- Previous blogging experience is a big plus
- Would be willing to share Lost & Found content on their social media accounts
What you’ll be doing
Lost & Found welcomes a variety of topics focuses on city life. While we’re open to any type of ideas from contributors, we especially love content focused on the following:
- Recommendations on places to go and things to do in the current city you’re living in
- Life hacks that make living in the city a little easier
- More stories (including photos and videos) of your experience living in a new city
- Other lifestyle content such as career advice, style, DIY projects and recipes
Contributors can expect the following benefits:
- Your work will be promoted across Lost & Found platforms
- Great exposure for your personal blog or social media channels.
- The potential for future opportunities with brands
- Communicating with other contributors in an exclusive Facebook group
How you can apply
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in writing for us. Please send us a writing sample, a quick introduction about yourself, and what city you’d like to focus on.